Quotes

For those who might enjoy seeing these, I am posting the quotes I have collected over the years on this page http://quotescollectedovertheyears.blogspot.com/

Everyone wants to help with stuttering!

Seems that I see more and more blogs and ads offering stuttering assistance. It makes me wonder why I see the same names but on many, many different blogs. It also makes me wonder if they are really trying to help those who stutter or if they just think that people who stutter are dumb enough to pay money over the internet for a "cure." I think those who stutter are smart enough to sort out the ones who are really wanting to help from those who are just trying to make a buck off of their problem. What a sad lot some people are! I just hope and pray that those who stutter or parents of children who start stuttering know the best source of information and help.

People who have any affliction are often so desparate to overcome it that they spend money on unnecessary "treatments" in the hopes that one of them will work.

No comments: