Quotes

For those who might enjoy seeing these, I am posting the quotes I have collected over the years on this page http://quotescollectedovertheyears.blogspot.com/

Prevent bullying



Prevent bullying:
Make others feel accepted by making eye contact, speaking, or giving a friendly smile.
Welcome new students.  Introduce them to others with similar interests.
Be supportive of students who seem to need a friend.
Use peer pressure for good.  When peers join together, others are more likely to follow suit.
Avoid being a target by standing tall, acting confident, making eye contact, being friendly and smiling at everyone, and holding your head up.  Don’t show fear or give other reactions as that is what bullies are looking for. Say something funny to show that you are not upset such as “that’s a good one” or “wow, you got me.” Remember it is the bully that has a problem, not you.  Keep telling yourself “I’m a good person. I am strong.  I can handle this.”

No comments: