Quotes

For those who might enjoy seeing these, I am posting the quotes I have collected over the years on this page http://quotescollectedovertheyears.blogspot.com/

Parents of or adolescents 11-19 years old who stutter needed

Please help Lucy if you can:

"I am a fourth year university student at De Montfort university studying speech and language therapy. I have an interest in stammering and hope to specialize in this area once qualified. As part of my degree I am conducting a research project looking at the difficulties faced by young people who stammer and their parents. I hope that this project will inform the speech and language therapy service as to what can be done to improve the service provided to help people with a stammer. You do not have to have had speech therapy to participate.

I am looking for parents of adolescents who stutter/stammer and adolescents aged 11 to 19 who stutter/stammer themselves to complete a short questionnaire to help me with my research. All of the information will be confidential and no identifying information will be included. If you are interested in volunteering or would just like more information please message me and I will contact you.

Many thanks,
Lucy Culliford
p0527321x@learner.dmu.ac.uk "